A complete refactor of our product which we’re calling CRM 2.0. (If you want to dive in and see our Talent CRM in action, you can get a demo here.)
Building better relationships
From the very first line of code, our goal at Beamery was to help companies build better relationships with great talent.
We want to make sure that companies aren’t limited to people that are immediately available, the people that apply. No one should have to start from scratch every time there’s a new role to fill.
Connecting with candidates before the application and building a pipeline of leads ahead of business demand lets an organization take a strategic approach. They move from reactive to proactive.
To do that though, you need a platform that makes building relationships simple. One that makes it easy to search through every candidate that has ever touched your business and identify the ones that fit.
Our latest update makes it even easier to do this with Beamery.
CRM 2.0 means an improved framework to manage candidates. At the centre of that is a
Together with our new Advanced Search, these changes are at the very heart of candidate management in Beamery.
Quick Search helps recruiters find the right prospects even faster – results appear as you type and you can refine your search to be more specific. For more complex queries we recommend using full search.
The updates we’ve made to filters lets recruiters get even more specific with their searches. Combine different filters like pools, job title and location. You can be as exact as you like and combine as many filters as you need when running a search.
Our main navigation now makes it easy to find candidates that no one has contacted, as well as people that are actively engaged and have interacted with you in the past 14 days. You can even dig into candidate engagement further and see when candidates last opened your emails.
Sourcing extension 3.0
Beamery helps companies run their whole sourcing organization on single platform – from prospecting and building talent pools, to candidate outreach and pipeline reporting, our platform is setup to accelerate sourcing teams.
With this in mind – we’ve given the Beamery Extension a tune up.
Remember, our extension already:
- Lets you source directly from any webpage
- Syncs from 120+ social sources to give you context on each candidate
- Lets you add new prospects to the right talent pool or vacancy
- Lets you add candidates straight into outreach campaigns (with follow ups triggered automatically if they don’t reply).
So what’s new?
- We’ve added de-duplication to the extension, so you can see instantly whether your team has spoken to a candidate before (or whether they’ve applied in the past)
- You can now upload Resumes or other attachments directly from the extension
- And of course we’ve made a number of small changes that impact speed and general usability
(If you want to dive in and see our Talent CRM in action, you can get a demo here.)